Education• Johns Hopkins, Postdoc Fellow.
• ECFMG, Philadelphia, PA. Doctor of Medicine(MD)
• Bachelor of Biology (BSc)
ExperienceI DO NOT want to waste your time. I would love to invite you to visit my links please, at different websites, to know more about me and my tutoring styles. My rates are different at different websites so please feel free to contact me through any website and I will charge you the lowest possible rates. Thanks for your cooperation.
I live in Maryland and I am helping students in person and online both. But I can help out-of-state students online only. Please visit my links:
ONLY ONLINE TUTORING AVAILABLE (no in-person please):
After my experience I would like to say I got more thrilling responses after my online tutoring. Believe me in this advance computer era you will feel like one-on-one session even with some extra advantages which are below:
• You can request a totally free online trial for first 30 minutes to make up your mind.
• I will record whole online tutoring session. So you can listen to the recording as many times as you want.
• I use "Advanced Tutoring software “during tutoring session on which I can draw and write and students can see on their computer screens at the same time. It can also include Power Point slide show and me and my students can work on these at the same time.
• I will send Pdf or Power point notes after each session, if applicable.
After browsing the above links you can find in detail about these things:
• ABOUT MY TUTORING STYLES AND PHILOSOPHY
• GROUP SESSIONS AVAILABILITY
• ONLINE TUTORING
• MY SCHEDULE
• PREFERRED TUTORING LOCATIONS
• WHAT I EXPECT FROM MY STUDENTS
BEST OF LUCK& WELCOME TO MY FERTILE LAND OF LEARNING
I look forward to working with you to achieve a whole new level of success! If you have any questions or any concerns please feel free to contact me via University tutor link or my contact info below:
Call or Text (Pref.) me: (301)842-8000.
Email me: email@example.com
Skype Id: wyzclass
Payment Method: Paypal
Hobbies• Reading Books.
• Playing Badminton.
• Watching Movies.
• Spending time with family.
All Nursing Exams, MCAT(Biology only), PCAT, PTCB, GED, USMLE, Dental, ADHD/ADD, Autism, Study skills and Study Organization plan. These subjects I can teach Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Pediatrics, Med-Surgery. Online tutoring and first online free trial is also available.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.